Bethesda Sport Studios has just released Starfield patch 1.7.33 on all platforms (Xbox Collection S|X, Microsoft Retailer, and Steam). The replace weighs round 728.4 MB on Steam and primarily fixes just a few bugs. Maybe probably the most noteworthy one is the feel blurriness that used to occur each time the sport’s native AMD FidelityFX Tremendous Decision 2 upscaling (or one of many DLSS/XeSS mods) was enabled.
Modder doodlez needed to deploy an upscaling repair mod on Nexus, explaining that the developer did not set unfavourable mipmap bias, inflicting the aforementioned blurriness of most textures. With the brand new Starfield patch, the mod should not be wanted any longer. Under, you will discover the complete changelog:
- Characters: Mounted a difficulty that might trigger some characters to not be of their correct location.
- Star Stations: Mounted a difficulty the place Star Stations can be labeled as a player-owned ship.
- Distributors: Addressed a difficulty that allowed for a vendor’s full stock to be accessible.
- AMD (PC): Resolved a difficulty that induced star lens flares to not seem accurately on AMD GPUs.
- Graphics: Addressed an upscaling challenge that might trigger textures to develop into blurry.
- Graphics: Resolved a difficulty that might trigger photosensitivity points when scrolling via the stock menu.
PERFORMANCE AND STABILITY
- Hand Scanner: Addressed a difficulty the place the Hand Scanner induced hitching.
- Numerous stability and efficiency enhancements to handle crashing and freezes.
- Shows: Mounted a difficulty that might trigger displayed objects to vanish when utilized to in-ship mannequins.
- Shows: Mounted a difficulty that might trigger objects saved in Razorleaf Storage Containers and Weapon Racks to vanish after commandeering one other ship.
Clearly, that is merely a stepping stone towards a lot greater Starfield patches sooner or later. Bethesda already promised the next options to be coming quickly:
- Brightness and Distinction controls
- HDR Calibration Menu
- FOV Slider
- Nvidia DLSS Assist (PC)
- 32:9 Ultrawide Monitor Assist (PC)Eat button for meals!
Final week, Bethesda introduced that Starfield had surpassed 10 million gamers in roughly two weeks for the reason that sport’s September 6 launch. Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer stated that the studio will proceed to replace the sport for a very long time to encourage replayability and maintain customers desirous about sustaining their Sport Move subscriptions.
PC customers can even now obtain Halk Hogan’s glorious HD Reworked Undertaking mod to extend the constancy of many textures.