At present, Ascendant Studios launched a small Immortals of Aveum patch (model 220.127.116.11) that provides just a few efficiency enhancements throughout all platforms. Here is the changelog:
- On all platforms, we’ve adjusted a setting to enhance recreation efficiency when foliage takes up a big portion of the display screen
- Elevated the Shadow Pool numbers on PC
- Efficiency enhancements all through the sport on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Collection X|S
The studio additionally detailed an even bigger replace (model 1.0.6) coming later this month, on November sixteenth. The patch referred to as ‘Echocollector’ will add new content material to Immortals of Aveum’s endgame.
The occasions of the Everwar left the Path weak, scattering chunks of the consciouscape throughout Aveum and creating corrupted Shatterfanes – portals to new, undiscovered areas.
Jak should rid Aveum of those Shatterfanes and put a cease to no matter malevolent forces are siphoning away the Path’s energy in a brand new boss combat. The Shatterfanes will mechanically be accessible upon reaching Glaivegate, providing you with the prospect to tackle this new problem.
Rewards for finishing this new content material embrace new gear and lore tidbits. Past that, a brand new Grand Magnus issue is being added, and the group requested New Recreation + is coming, too.
- Improve your Epic and Legendary gear to greater ranges with the Forge in NG+
- Rebalanced enemy well being, injury, and skills
- Jak carries ahead most spells and skills unlocked in a earlier playthrough
- Increase spells can’t carry ahead as a result of their unlock necessities
- Changes made to expertise and foreign money earned whereas taking part in
Lastly, a free trial/demo might be launched on PlayStation 5, Xbox Collection S|X, and PC through Steam, permitting gamers to get a style of Immortals of Aveum as much as Chapter 3 earlier than shopping for the sport.
As a reminder, Ascendant Studios suffered heavy layoffs (round half of the workforce) following the sport’s underwhelming reception. Nonetheless, the studio remains to be working laborious on bettering Immortals of Aveum and even introduced they’re attempting to implement AMD FSR 3 on consoles in what could be a world first.