AMD has launched its newest Radeon Driver which provides Name of Obligation: Trendy Warfare III assist together with AI speedups for RDNA GPUs & APUs.
Name of Obligation: Trendy Warfare III & DirectML Receives Efficiency Optimizations & Enhancements With Newest Radeon GPU Drivers, Additionally Work With RDNA APUs
The newest AMD Software program Adrenalin Version 23.11.1 drivers at the moment are out there for all RDNA GPUs & APUs which signifies that the older Polaris and Vega choices will not be supported. The motive force provides assist for 4 video games amongst which Name of Obligation: Trendy Warfare III is certainly the spotlight.
In addition to the sport assist, AMD additionally provides new Radeon Enhance profile assist for Alan Wake 2 so these of you who’re having fun with the thriller and wish further efficiency, nicely you are able to do so now. Lastly, the motive force additionally brings DirectML enhancements and optimizations for a spread of AI apps corresponding to Steady Diffusion, Adobe Lightroom, DaVinci Resolve, and UL Procyon AI. Customers working a Radeon RX 7000/6000 GPU or Radeon 700M/600M APU will be capable of see advantages.
There’s nonetheless no phrase on the relaunch of the Radeon Anti-Lag+ function which was excluded from driver releases following its game-breaking design and several other stories of participant bans resulting from modification of the sport’s DLLs. Hopefully, AMD can resolve these points quickly and we get to see Anti-Lag+ in an excellent higher form sooner or later.
New Characteristic Highlights
- New Recreation Help
- Name of Obligation: Trendy Warfare III
- Like a Dragon Gaiden: The Man Who Erased His Title
- The Invincible
- JX3 Final
- New Radeon Enhance Help
- AI and Machine Studying
- DirectML enhancements and optimizations for Steady Diffusion, Adobe Lightroom, DaVinci Resolve, UL Procyon AI workloads on AMD Radeon RX 600M, 700M, 6000, and 7000 sequence graphics.
- Efficiency Metrics Overlay could report N/A for FPS on varied video games.
- Decrease than anticipated efficiency in Counter Stike 2 on some AMD Graphics Merchandise, such because the Radeon RX 7600.
- Intermittent flickering could also be noticed in Complete Conflict: Pharaoh’s menus after altering graphics settings.
- Intermittent flicker could also be noticed on some textures whereas taking part in Alan Wake 2.
- Rebuilding shader cache could also be incorrectly required when relaunching Baldur’s Gate 3 utilizing Vulkan API.
- Rebuilding shader cache could also be incorrectly required when relaunching Forza Motorsport.
- Intermittent driver crashes whereas viewing the credit display screen after ending a race in Forza Motorsport.
- Intermittent black display screen or code 31 error in gadget supervisor after reboot on some AMD Graphics Merchandise, such because the Radeon RX 6700 XT.
- Audio could intermittently turn into out of sync with video when recording from AMD Software program: Adrenalin Version with AV1 codec.
- Intermittent corruption could also be noticed on the racetrack whereas taking part in EA Sports activities WRC.
- Stars could intermittently fail to seem whereas taking part in Crysis Remastered.
- Intermittent micro-stuttering could also be skilled when working Chromium-based browsers on methods that pair a Radeon RX 7000 sequence GPU with a secondary show related to an AMD Ryzen 7000 sequence processor.
Radeon Product Compatibility
- Radeon RX 7900/7800/7700/7600 Sequence Graphics
- Radeon RX 6900/6800/6700/6600/6500/6400 Sequence Graphics
- Radeon RX 5700/5600/5500/5300 Sequence Graphics
- Radeon RX 7900M Sequence Graphics
- Radeon RX 6800M Sequence Graphics
- Radeon RX 6700M Sequence Graphics
- Radeon RX 6600M Sequence Graphics
- Radeon RX 6500M Sequence Graphics
- Radeon RX 6300M Sequence Graphics
- Radeon RX 5700M/5600M/5500M/5300M Sequence Graphics