AMD has simply launched its newest Radeon 23.9.1 drivers which add help for HYPR-RX & Anti-Lag+ applied sciences throughout all RDNA 3 GPUs.
AMD Lastly Brings HYPR-RX & Anti-Lag+ Applied sciences To Avid gamers, Now Out there For All Radeon RDNA 3 GPUs In Newest 23.9.1 Drivers
At this time’s Radeon Software program Adrenalin 23.9.1 driver provides two main elements to the suite which embody the extremely anticipated HYPR-RX characteristic and help for Anti-Lag+. Each applied sciences are supported by all RDNA 3 GPUs whereas additionally delivering day-1 help for the most recent GPU releases, the Radeon RX 7800 XT and the Radeon RX 7700 XT.
We took a deep dive into the AMD HYPR-RX know-how right here which is a driver-level change that may allow Radeon Enhance, Radeon Anti-Lag+, and Radeon Tremendous Decision for boosted efficiency when wanted. The know-how will also be enabled throughout all DX12/DX11 titles by means of the driving force change however that replace is deliberate for an early 2024 launch. As of proper now, Anti-Lag+ helps all RDNA 3 GPUs with the usual Anti-Lag tech supporting RDNA 2 and under GPUs.
Obtain The Radeon Software program: Adrenalin Version 23.9.1 Drivers Right here!
Following are all of the titles that help Anti-Lag+:
- Apex Legends
- Overwatch 2
- Borderlands 3
- Dying Gentle 2
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider
- Rise of the Tomb Raider
- Resident Evil 4
- Ghostwire: Tokyo
- The Final of Us: Half 1
- Star Wars Jedi: Survivor
Following are the total highlights:
New Characteristic Highlights
- AMD Radeon Anti-Lag+ – Takes responsive gaming to the following degree by introducing per-game profiling to intelligently tempo frames additional decreasing enter lag on RDNA 3-based Radeon GPUs.
- AMD Radeon Enhance – Now helps AMD Radeon Anti-Lag+ and improves picture high quality by means of consciousness of mouse sensitivity, decreasing the picture high quality impression of dynamic decision switching throughout movement—usually seen with high-DPI mice.
- AMD Software program: Adrenalin Version 23.9.1 introduces AMD Radeon Enhance help for Resident Evil 4 Remake and Ghostwire: Tokyo, which delivers further efficiency and elevated responsiveness with little perceived impression on high quality.
- AMD HYPR-RX – Introducing a brand new driver expertise that permits customers to optimize their video games utilizing AMD Software program options for his or her RDNA 3-based Radeon GPUs, attaining elevated efficiency and decrease latency with ease.
- AMD Software program: Adrenalin Version 23.9.1 introduces the flexibility to intelligently mix AMD Radeon Anti-Lag+, Enhance, and Radeon Tremendous Decision to realize improved efficiency and latency discount than these options can obtain on their very own.
- AMD Radeon Anti-Lag+ – Initially supporting 12 video games, new sport help for AMD Radeon Anti-Lag+ might be launched by means of AMD Software program: Adrenalin Version updates within the coming months.
- AMD HYPR-RX – The HYPR-RX expertise will proceed to develop, together with help for Fluid Movement Frames to spice up FPS utilizing body era for DirectX 11 and 12 video games in Q1 2024.
- Error message could also be noticed when deciding on Spatial sound format of “Dolby Atmos for dwelling theatre”.
- Efficiency Metrics Overlay might report N/A for FPS on varied video games.
- Audio might intermittently change into out of sync with video when recording from AMD Software program: Adrenalin Version with AV1 codec.
- Show might not attain right brightness with sure video games on choose SAMSUNG FreeSync Premium Professional screens or TVs with native dimming setting enabled.
- Software crash could also be noticed whereas enjoying Baldur’s Gate 3 with Vulkan API set on some AMD Graphics Merchandise, such because the Radeon RX 7900 XTX.
- Software crash or driver timeout could also be noticed whereas enjoying SMITE on some AMD Graphics Merchandise, such because the Radeon RX 7900 XT.
- Manufacturing facility Reset has been briefly disabled as a precautionary measure whereas we handle remoted set up points which were reported throughout PC upgrades. Customers might use AMD Cleanup Utility as a brief choice.