AMD has formally introduced ROCm to Radeon RX 7000 & Radeon PRO W7000 GPUs with the most recent Linux driver launch.
AMD Radeon RX 7000 & Radeon PRO W7000 GPU Homeowners Can Now Get pleasure from ROCm Help By way of Newest Linux Drivers
AMD had beforehand teased ROCm assist for client Radeon GPUs and now the day is lastly right here. Beginning with the Radeon Linux 23.20 driver launch, Radeon RX 7000 & Radeon PRO W7000 GPUs will get full assist for ROCm whereas additionally delivering quicker and optimized AI acceleration with RDNA 3 structure.
Radeon Software program for Linux 23.20 Highlights
- Introducing PyTorch 2.0.1 assist by means of ROCm on Radeon RX 7900XTX and Radeon PRO W7900
- Beta assist for a number of RX 7900XTX or W7900 GPUs (x2 present most)
- Operating PyTorch with iGPU enabled + Discrete GPU enabled might trigger crashes. See the Limitations part inside the How To Information for particulars.
- Show might stay off after waking from standby whereas working ROCm workloads. It’s endorsed to not permit show to show off throughout ML workloads (configurable in Ubuntu settings).
- Blender displays intermittent hangs when utilizing cycles render in HIP mode and working separate ML workload at identical time.
- Intermittent gpureset errors could also be seen with Automated 1111 webUI with IOMMU enabled. Please see https://group.amd.com/t5/knowledge-base/tkb-p/amd-rocm-tkb for instructed resolutions.
Radeon Software program for Linux installer may be downloaded from the next hyperlinks:
Putting in Radeon Software program for Linux
For detailed directions on tips on how to set up or uninstall Radeon Software program for Linux, please consult with Radeon Software program for Linux set up directions.
AMD Radeon Product Household Compatibility
Radeon Software program for Linux with ROCm 5.7 is suitable with the next AMD merchandise.
|AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX|
|AMD Radeon PRO W7900|
|AMD Radeon PRO W6800|